Your privacy is important to us.
In May 2018, the regulations surrounding how companies and organisation can hold personal data changed. This Notice tells you how we handle your Personal Data and complies with the provision of the General Data Protection Regulation.
The Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA2018) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) imposes certain legal obligations in connection with the processing of personal data and seeks to protect and enhance the rights of data subjects. These rights cover the safeguarding of personal data, protection against the unlawful processing of personal data and the unrestricted movement of personal data within the EU. GDPR does not apply to information already in the public domain.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us or for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We would confirm that any information from the contact form on our website and our App are only sent to our business email address – email@example.com.